NMIMS Part Time MBA
Highlights of The Course
- NMIMS is one of the top institutes working in the field of distance education courses at various levels.
- The NMIMS Institute has been affiliated with UGC and has become one of the best institutes of India.
- The Part-time MBA/ PGDM program has been approved by UGC-DEB in the NMIMS.
- The duration of the part-time MBA/PGDM course is 2 years divided into 6 trimesters of 3 months each.
- Students after completing graduation with a minimum of 55% masks from an affiliated college can apply for Part-time PGDM/MBA supply chain courses.
- After completing this program, you can get various jobs like Guest Experience Manager, Tourism Coordinator, Director of Sales and Marketing, Financial Planner, etc.
Part-time MBA/PGDM is a 2-year postgraduate approved program which is the study of business administration. In the current scenario, the scope of management courses has been rising day-by-day. People are now becoming fast and want to learn and work at the same time. So, many universities and private education institutes are offering the course of Part-time MBA/PGDM to all the students as well as working professionals who do not have time to attend regular colleges and want to gain a MBA degree by the time. The course of Part-time MBA/PGDM is a 2 yearly master’s level program of business administration that is designed to provide knowledge of the business management and principles of management.
All the candidates who have passed any bachelor’s degree can do the MBA/PGDM course. There are various numbers of specializations available in this MBA/PGDM. After completing the MBA/PGDM course from NMIMS, you will become a well-qualified professional in the industry and can apply for any job as a manager or any senior post. MBA/PGDM in part-time mode is a good option for the students.
- >> Candidates who have passed their graduation degree in any subject or discipline or any other equivalent degree with an UGC approved university can get admission to the part-time MBA/PGDM course. >> Students should have passed the qualifying degree with an average of 55% marks in graduation to get admission in this course. >> If you are working professionals then, the part-time MBA/PGDM course is suitable for you.
– Age limit:
- No Age Limit
|BAQ101||English –Communication Skills-I||–||–||–|
|BAQ102||Fundamentals of Computer||–||–||–|
|BAQ103||History & Culture of Punjab-I||–||–||–|
|BAQ109||Introduction to Sociology-I||–||–||–|
|BAQ151||English –Communication Skills-II||–||–||–|
|BAQ152||History & Culture of Punjab- II||–||–||–|
|BMS101||Environmental, Waste and Disaster Management||–||–||–|
|BAQ202||History & Culture of Punjab- III||–||–||–|
|BAQ252||History & Culture of Punjab- IV||–||–||–|