NMIMS Distance BBA
12th Pass (Minium 50% Marks)
Highlights of The Course
- NMIMS BBA is an undergraduate course of business administration through distance learning.
- The course duration of the distance BBA course is between 3 years.
- The course lays base on Critical thinking, entrepreneurship, and business model development.
- Applications of sustainable business models, real world business problems, and digital medium.
- Loan Facility is also available for the students to get admission in NMIMS without a credit card.
NMIMS Distance BBA is a 3-years Bachelor of Business Administration degree from distance learning. NMIMS is a deem to be a university approved by the University Grant Commission is providing a Bachelor of Business Administration course through distance learning. NMIMS Distance BBA is a valid degree approved by UGC. The course will provide the knowledge of policies and strategies of the business aspects used in the advancement of any business organization or industry.
The curriculum of the syllabus includes subjects like Business Environment, Financially Accounting, Marketing Management, Legal and Regulatory Framework, Retail Management, E-Commerce, Taxation Management, etc. All courses are designed to give detailed knowledge about the Distance BBA course, fees to the students.
- HSC (10+2) in any discipline from a recognised board with minimum 50%
– Age limit:
- No age limit